Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.

ΦόρουμΦόρουμ  ΠόρταλΠόρταλ  ΕικονοθήκηΕικονοθήκη  ΑναζήτησηΑναζήτηση  Latest imagesLatest images  ΕγγραφήΕγγραφή  ΣύνδεσηΣύνδεση  

Uploading

Πήγαινε κάτω 
3 απαντήσεις
ΣυγγραφέαςΜήνυμα
Ledia
Ledia

Θηλυκό Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 2
Registration date : 20/10/2007

Uploading Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Uploading   Uploading Icon_minitimeΣαβ Οκτ 20, 2007 7:33 am

If you upload things don't upload both on rapidshare cause we have to w8 like the patch and then the kamael weapon's.
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω
*VladTepes*
Forum admin
Forum admin
*VladTepes*

Άντρας Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 27
Registration date : 17/06/2007

Uploading Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Uploading   Uploading Icon_minitimeΣαβ Οκτ 20, 2007 11:59 am

Uploading more than 2 patches in our site is rare...it happened now because we had a problem regarding Dynasty weapons....Now everything works correctly...If you don't want to w8 145 minutes the only thing you can do is restart your router in order to change your ip...et voila!!!!!!

Yours sincerely
GnS07 aka *VladTepes*
*Luthien*
Forum admin
Forum admin
*Luthien*

Άντρας Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 52
Registration date : 17/06/2007

Uploading Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Uploading   Uploading Icon_minitimeΣαβ Οκτ 20, 2007 5:26 pm

Well.. I have to admit that I alone am responsible for this situation, so let me explain...
The second link was a supplementary patch for the dynasty items but only for those that had our old patch (5-10-07), e.g some net cafe that had the patch mentioned before etc.
Once one has downloaded the patch that exists now uploaded they can log in and see all the custom addons...
Again sorry for this awkward situation and i hope you enjoy your stay.

Yours sincerely
Head Admin *Luthien*
(Supplementary patch link removed from thread)

~Thread Locked~

http://LaGz.pureforum.net

Uploading
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή 
Σελίδα 1 από 1

Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτήΔεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης
 :: Members area :: Lineage II in general-
Μετάβαση σε: